Thursday, January 31, 2013

Im a bad blogger


I’ve been a bad blogger. I apologize to all my 3 readers. (I may be overshooting that by about 2)….

We moved!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my 90 day review--Im amazing as usual, KK had his annual review--he got the highest score possible and got a raise, AND closed on the house in the same day. HALLELUJAH! RAWR.

I went Ice fishing.

I didn’t fall in and die….I’m pasty as FFFFFFF. I forgot what sunlight looks like…

I’m fatter than Roseanne Barr at her prime.

 

We’re having a Super Bowl party in the new casa!! I can’t believe the Falcons didn’t make it in. I’m pissed.

I’m hungry.

 

I love my job still.

Visit our website…. www.grapevinerecruiting.com you’re welcome.

 

Have a great day. I promise to be more frequent, like the tides and menstration

Diet starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment