Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th 2001, I got my drivers license....What were you doing?

holy macaroni.

Sorry I've been MIA. Since being in Minnesota I've come to realize I need a friggen job. Who wants to hire me? What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. 

Liam Neeson just gets me.

I've been busy learning to live with a man, cleaning, doing laundry, wishing a job opening would just call me out of the blue, and crying every time my phone says any degrees below 75. Oh, I did get a new phone, ADIOS BLACKBERRY.

I've also gotten fat. Been to a Twins game. Got a Costco membership. Turned 27. and my honey got a new car. 

Life's great. 

OHHHH and the best news ever ever ever isssss, my friend from Atlanta just told me yesterday that she and her husband are moving up here in 2 weeks, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. im happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment