Thursday, August 9, 2012

Its been exactly 4 years since.....

I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE. 

whatttttttttttt. where did 4 years go? straight down the toilet as far as Im concerned. Here's a recap...

As I reflect on what has happened in my life the last 4 years, a few things come to mind..... 
Auburn won a National Championship, 
Cam Newton rules the free world, 
Obama has made everyone SUPER happy, 
I moved to Atlanta knowing only 1 person, 
I felt my first earthquake--all the way in Atlanta via Virginia, 
My mom beat me to the alter, 
I got fat then skinny then fat again, 
Corporate America sucks, 
I learned I should've went to grad school, 
Student loans are going to last forever, 
I met Chelsea Handler, 
BP killed thousands of innocent animals and turned the gulf coast into shit sand, 
I didn't win the largest Mega Millions Lottery ever, 
I bought a new car, 
Joe Pa was an old lying bastard,
Michael Jackson died,
Oprah went off the air and now Im depressed at 4pm daily,
Our president won a nobel peace prize- WTF,
Trannies can be in beauty pageants,
Tiger Woods is a scumbag,
and
We killed Osama Bin Laden!

Just to name a few.

Tomorrow are my twin sisters 11th birthday and I wont be there to celebrate due to the wedding on Saturday....I believe this is the first birthday I've ever missed of theirs :(

Im off to start my fantastic weekend in 2 short hours!!! My Kevin flies in at 6 and the maid of honor flies in at 8pm. Then we're all off to Montgomery tonight! Bridal luncheon tomorrow morning and probably "dry" wedding on Saturday....NO COMMENT.
tata stalkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment