Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

HIIIIIOHHHHH,

I've decided, for some reason, to start a blog. Mainly out of boredom, mostly because I like to show people how awesome and funny I am. Oh and connect with "family and friends", isn't that what most people say about doing one of these things? When in actuality they probably just want to show off how perfect their lives seem and rich they are. My life isn't perfect and I haven't inherited a large sum of money nor rob banks on the reg so, I'd consider myself pretty comfy and borderline normal in my happy loud life. I enjoy the finer things but lets not get crazy. I owe ewgobs of money to Auburn University that I'll be paying off until Im 40. boo. 

SO, "friends and family" whats happened with me in the past couple of years? Well, if you don't stalk me daily on face book then here's a snapshot. Graduated in 08/08, moved to Atlanta in 10/08, not married, no kids, no tattoos, and still have long hair. My twin sisters are almost 11, Drew is almost 24 and I'm almost 27. I still don't have a passport and have never been on a cruise. Carol finally got married and cares for her 2 dogs more than me, Im fairly certain. They don't talk back or eat as much as I do. Then again, I don't poop and pee on the floors!

Well, I think this about wraps it up for me folks. Have a happy Friday the 13th, walk under some ladders, do something with black cats, break a mirror, and step on a crack. I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious.

I don't take a lot of pictures alone so enjoy my vanity for the moment. 


1 comment: