Sunday, July 15, 2012

it's sunday, lets nap.

Wellllllllllllll,


Today is Sunday and Im half deep in a bottle of chardonnay....lets dance blogface. This weekend has been the only one where I have no plans at all.........these are rare. Im busy most weekends, between family in Daphne, Al and Boca Raton, Fl...and Kevin in Minneapolis....Im all over ze place. This weekend I had no plans, and I wanted to keep it that way......I did however get a text at 3pm yesterday asking me to babysit...I accepted. So the highlight of my weekend was babysitting 2 kids Saturday night.......I also took 2 naps today, one at about 10:30 and the other at 1:30.....(and I'm not even depressed) I've also failed to mention that I started juicing 3 days ago and have since lost 5 lbs....so thats also a large thing thats been apart of my weekend....I juice 2 meals a day, breakfast and lunch....my favorite recipe is 4 carrots, 3 apples, 1' ginger, and 1 lime. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMO. I have a bachelorette party to attend in 4 days.......and Im certain to be the largest lady there by about 25 lbs. I hope to lose an additional 5 lbs by Thursday. BET IT. 


Another thing that happened recently....yet strangely, is that both my mother and best friend have been fighting with me for about a month or 2 now.......however, mom sent me an email yesterday, and my best friend text me a picture of us today....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....shall I mend those bridges? perhaps. Im pretty stubborn, however Im also very level headed and know when things are my fault............Im pretty good at admitting when Im to blame...and Im pretty sure Im not for neither instances....mayyyyyybe I am when it comes to Carol, but then again, I cant control the US postal service and she needs to get over it, and stop imposing her views on me. As for my best friend...........I need Dr. Phil. 


There are some big changes coming soon in my life and I want all to be well in the transition. Anddddddddd on Friday I plan on getting a copy of my birth certificate so I can finally get a passport. Amen! oh and Im going to Minnesota in 2 weeks yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. talk soon blogstalkers.


And in case you're interested, Virgin Diaries comes on this Wednesday at 10pm EST on TLC........its hilariously ridiculous and a great laugh. please watch. thank me later for the awkward laughter you experience.


I love Tim Tebow. 


byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment